Illinois Nursing Home Abuse
Nursing home abuse can take many different forms, and as seen in various Illinois nursing home abuse lawsuits this abuse can cause numerous types of injuries and/or loss of dignity and violations of rights.
Nursing home abuse generally includes that of a physical, mental, emotional, and/or sexual nature. There are many signs that indicate nursing home abuse either may have occurred or is occurring.
Signs Of Potential Nursing Home Abuse
- unexplained injuries, including injuries that seem unlikely to naturally occur
- injuries caused by accidents that seem suspicious
- frequent accidents
- wounds or sores that are present for extended time periods
- complaints of abuse by nursing home residents
- frequent and/or severe cuts and bruises
- broken bones and/or other fractures
- signs or complaints of sexual abuse or sexual assault
- complaints of sexual harassment
Should You See Signs Of Illinois Nursing Home Abuse
If you see any of the above signs of possible nursing home abuse, or otherwise are led to suspect that nursing home abuse is happening to someone you care for, please contact Tony Elman at the Elman Joseph Law Group to discuss the situation and see what legal remedy may exist. Tony can be reached at (773) 392-8182…call at any time.
The Elman Joseph Law Group has been handling Illinois personal injury cases for over 20 years. During this time, the Elman Joseph Law Group has established a widely-held reputation as accomplished trial lawyers. This court trial success is valuable to Elman Joseph Law Group clients, because if an attractive lawsuit settlement is not offered, Elman Joseph Law Group has a proven track record of attaining attractive court verdicts.